Entry #007 - New Year, New Me

Hello, myself from the future. 

Today is the last day of 2020. In my last post, I talked about how I am starting to get lazy with these entries. 4 months have passed since my last post. I can't say that I am not disappointed with how demotivated I got after only 7 entries. However, New Year, New Me. I am going to try to write at least 1 entry every week. I believe no matter how busy I get, that is a goal that I can achieve. 

A lot of things happened over the last couple of months and it definitely is too much to put all of them on this entry. So I will try to spread them out over multiple entries. Since I am doing nothing over winter break, I think I will be able to pull off a couple of entries. As a sneak peek: I received all A's for the fall semester, I moved into a new house at Urbana, Made a couple of new friends, The world is still closed off due to Covid, I opened a Stock account, I got my first gaming PC, and more. 

Personally for me, 2020 has been a great year. School has been a piece of cake and I've had a great time spending time with my roommates. But I can tell that 2021 will be even better for everyone. The world is learning to live with Covid-19 with all its precautions. Vaccines have been developed recently and I believe that it is only a matter of time before everything can go back to normal. To be honest, I don't really care if things stay this way, because I feel like this situation is an introvert's dream life. It feels great to just wake up 5 minutes before class and sleep during class online. However, I do miss human contact and being able to make new friends. 

2021 is the year where I will be putting my balls to the walls. This is the year when things really get started. I am taking more course loads in the spring semester than in my fall semester. This will be a challenge to get all A's once more. But I believe that I can achieve this goal because I have a clear vision and determination to get things done. 

Another resolution that I have about 2021 is to take risks. Future me, you know what kind of risks I am talking about. Big risks equal a big return. I am in a new environment and it is time to show the world what I am capable of. If you are reading this, I hope that I was able to prove everyone wrong and make my family proud. 

2020 was my year but it was only the start. This is only the start of my decade. Let's go Tear Shit Up. 



Comments